Risk warning

All articles, strategies and indicators are just reflecting a single traders opinion and should be viewed as that.
I advice everybody to trade with a DEMO account!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Who am I?


Who am I?

I am an engineer that discovered day trading about 1 year ago. I started trading with dealbook. Due to lack of time to trade I was especially interested in automated trading. In the beginning it looked like it would be to difficult to write any strategy. So I started with some simple basic strategies that I wrote in CTL chart studio.

I have been looking on the internet for some good profitable strategies and soon found out that they are hard to find. Guess nobody wants to share his written strategy if its profitable. People are selfish That's their nature. Of course a strategy can be profitable for a certain time period and can make you loose money in an other time period. Maybe we will talk about this later.

I didn't start this blog to claim that I will give you a holy grail strategy. One day I decided:”hey why not share the CTL code I am writing?” ….....

Anyway I will not give any trading advice. I don't advice using any CTL code you will find on this blog. Day trading is very dangerous, you can loose all you money. Never trade with money you can't afford too loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment