Risk warning

All articles, strategies and indicators are just reflecting a single traders opinion and should be viewed as that.
I advice everybody to trade with a DEMO account!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

New CTL forum offline or dead again?

The new CTL forum that has been created by JM hasn't been accessible for a while now. It is sad to see it disappear again. Each time valuable information is lost.
Of course CTL as an language will become obsolete because the new versions of dealbook don't support chart studio any more. But there are still people using it and some will want to translate their CTL strategy into MT4 MQL.

Anyway lets hope its only temporary and JM will put it online again.

7 comments:

  1. I do not know what is happening ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its back online now. I don't know why JM can't keep it online 24/24.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, can you post an URL to the forum, please? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, well sorry to say but its offline again. I spoke with JM and he told me he is moving it to another server.

    If it comes back online you can visit it :
    http://www.ctlforum.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, sorry for the long delay. The forum is back, I've moved to yet another server because of technical issues with my host.
    The old server was not stable, which was the cause of the frequent outages. I've never seen such an unstable OS as windows server 2008 web edition.
    It should be online 24/7 in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JM,

    Can't register. After entreing all infos, I got an error :
    "An error was encountered
    Error: Could not connect to smtp host "my.inbox.com" (111) (Connection refused)."

    I want to register :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi LH,

    I sent you an email with your login details.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete